For my artists solve problems final, I had trouble deciding what to do. This was another problem that I solved by listing out several different ideas. Originally, I was going to paint with lemons, as I previously did with strawberries for the past unit. However, after experimenting with lemons, I was feeling discouraged and wanted a different approach. For a couple days, I didn't know what to do, so I just helped Rachel out building her hockey stick table. After a couple more days, I decided that I wanted to do something for my friends birthday as my project, seeing as it was coming up. So I decided to create her name using brands and different things that she liked. I painted a canvas blue, and modge podged the letters in her name to the canvas. The final product was a project for my artists solve problems unit, as well as a birthday present for my best friend.